Skip to content
Download Mint Keyboard
|⚜️ App Name
|🌀 App Size
|Ⓜ️ App Version
Fix other Miscellaneous Errors
Make sure App is granted with all the permissions; Settings → Apps/All
Apps → App. Here grant all the permissions to the App.
Delete any previous version of the App if installed and also delete the
storage folder file on your device.
- You can also delete or Clear the Data and Cache of the App.
Turn OFF Data while Installing the Mod App. Some features may not work if the
App gets access to the internet.
Have enough internal memory & RAM space otherwise, the phone app may
If the App is unable to index the media then I suggest you clear the
cache of the phone in recovery mode. Google search to find how you can
do that for your device.
How to Fix App Not Installed Error !!
- Method 1: Make sure you have uninstalled the original app before installing modded app.
- Method 2 : Make sure to uninstall older version of mod apk before installing new version of that mod apk.
- Method 3 : Turn off Play Protect in Playstore settings. To do this.. First open Playstore, Now Click on 3 lines in Top left corner and select “Play Protect” and turn it off. Tutorial : Click Here
- Method 4 : Make sure your are installing correct architecture of apk which is supported by your device.. Like Arm or Arm64. If you don’t know How to Check Click Here
- Method 5 : Try Older version of the apk if latest version not working. Old version may work